The site http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com is the property of BISCUITERIE DE L'ABBAYE, represented by Charles Lebaudy (CEO).
SAS Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye, with a capital of 1,000,000 euros
Address (head office) :
Route du Val
61700 Lonlay l'Abbaye - FRANCE
Phone : +33 (0) 2 33 30 64 64
Fax: +33 (0) 2 76 34 17 67
RCS Alençon 376.450.029 B
Intra-Community VAT number FR 51.376.450.029
The website www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com is hosted by OVH.
All elements (texts, graphic elements) of the BISCUITERIE DE L'ABBAYE website belongs to the company BISCUITERIE DE L'ABBAYE. The site is protected by the laws governing intellectual property. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce it, in its form or its content, totally or partially, without a written agreement of its author.
In accordance with Law 78-17 of 06/01/1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, this site has been declared to the CNIL.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have at any time a right to access, rectify and delete personal data about you. If you wish to exercise this right, all you have to do is write to us or request it via, among other things, our e-mail email@example.com.
2. Management of personal data.
The Client is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
2.1. Responsible for the collection of personal data
For the Personal Data collected in connection with the creation of the User's personal account and its navigation on the Site, the Person in charge of processing Personal Data is: Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye. http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com is represented by Charles Lebaudy, his legal representative.
As responsible for the data processing it collects, http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com undertakes to respect the framework of the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is up to the Customer to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, complete information on the processing of their personal data and maintain a record of treatments according to reality. Whenever http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com processes Personal Data, http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data in view of the purposes for which http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com treats them.
2.2 Purpose of the data collected
http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com may process all or part of the data:
- to allow the navigation on the Site: data of connection and use of the Site.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking ...): computer hardware used for navigation, IP address, password (hash)
- to ensure the good processing of your order: order, delivery of products, billing, payment transaction, order tracking information, after-sales service, return and refund management.
- to ensure the offers provided under the loyalty program.
- to carry out communication campaigns (mail): email address.
http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com does not market your personal data which are therefore only used by necessity or for statistical purposes and analyzes.
2.3 Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, Users of http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), updating, completeness of Users data right of locking or deletion of personal data (article 17 of the RGPD) , when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or preservation is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 RGPD)
- right to oppose the processing of User data (article 21 RGPD)
- right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the object of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD)
- right to define the fate of the data of the Users after their death and to choose to whom http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third which he will have previously designated.
As soon as http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com has knowledge of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention is necessary for probative purposes or to fulfill a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify or opposes their treatment, the User can contact http: //www.biscuitreie-abbaye. com in writing to the following address:
Biscuiterie de l’Abbaye - DPO, Marc Lebaudy
Route du Val
61700 Lonlay l’Abbaye
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like to be corrected, updated or deleted by http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of a piece of identity (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations that are imposed on http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com by law, particularly with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, the Users of http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
2.4 Non-disclosure of personal data
http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without inform the client in advance. However, http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com remains free from the choice of its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD : 2016-679).
http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that they are not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer's Information is brought to the attention of http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com, it shall promptly inform the Customer and communicate the measures to him.Moreover http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com does not collect any "sensitive data".
The Personal Data of the User may be processed by subsidiaries of http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively to achieve the purposes of this policy. Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the principal persons likely to have access to the data of the Users of http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com are mainly the agents of our customer service.
2.5 Types of data collected
Concerning the users of the Site http://www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com, we collect the following data which are essential to the functioning of the service, and which will be preserved for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relation:
Name, Firstname, E-mail, address, phone number, birth date.
3. LINKS TO THE SITE www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com:
Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye can not authorize a hypertext link from any other site to his (www.biscuiterie-abbaye.com) without his express and prior authorization.
All requests for links must be made by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online news publishing follows the same legal rules as traditional publishing.
The content of the site is therefore governed by the law which gives the reader various rights and duties.
The publisher of the site undertakes to respect scrupulously the editorial rules in force:
- Have the right to broadcast on its site the proposed content.
- Make every effort to check the validity of the information brought to the attention of the public.
- Allow the reader to print all or part of the content offered on the site for its strictly personal use.
The user of the site undertakes to respect the rules of intellectual property of the various contents offered on the site that is to say:
- Not to reproduce, summarize, modify, alter or redistribute, without the prior authorization of the publisher, any article, title, application, software, logo, mark, information or illustration, for a use other than strictly private, which excludes any reproduction for professional purposes or broadcast in number.
- Do not copy all or part of the site on another site or an internal network of companies.
- The violation of these mandatory provisions subjects the offender, and all persons responsible, to the criminal and civil penalties provided by law.
Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye joins the Médicys mediation service:
73 boulevard de Clichy - 75009 Paris - FRANCE
+33 (0) 1 49 70 15 93